Not-For-Profit Interest Checking
Make sure every dollar is working to do the most good it can. Not-For-Profit Interest Checking ensures your balance is always growing while still giving you anytime access.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Minimum balance of $700 required daily during the statement cycle to maintain the prevailing annual percentage yield
- Available to 501-C tax-exempt organizations
- Interest earned on balances of $700 or more
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- Waive the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a minimum balance of $700 every day of the statement cycle
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available*
- Free eStatements
- Visa® business debit card available
- Additional business services available
*Bill pay for business monthly fee is $10.
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion. We do not impose limits on the amount these will change. The interest rate and APY for your account depend upon the applicable rate tiers. For the most current interest rates and APYs, contact us. Interest will be accrued daily and will be credited on your monthly statement cycle date. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, for example, checks.