Watch your checking balance grow with interest rates that rise as you use our best banking services, like eStatements and direct deposit. The more engaged you are, the more you'll earn.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Earned competitive, tiered interest on entire balance
- Balance tiers are as follows:
- $0.01 < $2,500.00
- $2,500.00 < $15,000.00
- Earn higher interest on balances up to $15,000 as your services with us increase; applicable services include:
- Utilizing direct deposit or mobile deposit;
- Transacting 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle (includes PIN, Point of Sale, and recurring transactions; ATM transactions are excluded);
- Receiving eStatements; and
- Having other existing consumer account relationships of $50,000.00 or greater
- Refund the $10 monthly service charge by doing one of the following:
- Maintaining a minimum daily balance of $2,500 every day of the statement cycle or
- Maintaining a minimum monthly combined balance of $15,000+ in other consumer account relationships you have with us
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- First order of standard checks free
- 25% off safe deposit box rental annually
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Paper statement fee is waived if combined balance is $15,000+ (otherwise, monthly paper statement fee is $2*)
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available at Home Bank, Dolphin Debit and Community Cash Network ATMs
- Overdraft protection available
Ask your account representative for the most current interest rates and annual percentage yields. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier and can change at any time at our discretion. This is a variable rate account. Interest will be compounded daily and credited to your account at statement cycle. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (for example, checks). You must maintain a minimum balance in the account each day, and maintain the services required, to obtain the corresponding APY. We reserve the right to require not less than 7 days' notice in writing, prior to each withdrawal.
Other consumer account relationships, this section, are based upon the Taxpayer Identification Number of the owner of this account. Additional account relationships are included when the owner of the account has an owner, owner/signer, joint owner, borrower or co-borrower relationship on related accounts. Relationships include checking, Money Market, savings, certificates of deposit, including Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs,) and all outstanding principal balances on consumer loans serviced by Home Bank. Relationships exclude mobile home loans, "Interest Checking" (titled) accounts, and "Construction Checking" Accounts. Relationship balances are calculated at end of day prior to service charge cycle date.
*Waived if consumer account relationships you have with us total $15,000.00 at end of day, prior to service charge cycle date.