High interest. Account access. A personal money market really is the best of both worlds. Reward your growing balance with growing rates — and dip into your savings when you need to.
- Earn competitive interest, higher than regular savings
- Tiered rates maximize higher balances:
- $0.01 < $5,000.00*
- $5,000.00 < $25,000.00
- $25,000.00 < $100,000.00
- $100,000.00 < $250,000.00
- $250,000.00 < $1,000,000.00
- $1,000,000.00 +
- Avoid the $15 monthly service charge when you maintain a minimum $5,000 balance in the account every day of the statement cycle
- 6 free debits per month; $10 each thereafter**
- $5 minimum balance required to maintain account
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
*Earn additional interest when you have a consumer checking account relationship with us, with a $5,000.00 balance at end of day prior to statement cycle. Excludes construction savings accounts.
**Federal Regulations – Transfers from a Money Market, Statement Savings or Christmas Club to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, online transfer or check or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle in any combination. Excessive limited transactions may require us to change the account to a transaction account that will reduce earnings. Unlimited withdrawals are those that are made in person at any one of our branch offices, at the ATM, or by mail or messenger. Unlimited withdrawals are not included in determining whether or not we are required to transfer your account to a transaction type account. Both limited and unlimited transactions are counted when determining over-the-limit transaction fees for the statement cycle.
Ask your account representative for the most current interest rates and annual percentage yields. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier and can change at any time at our discretion. This is a variable rate account.