Home Bank loan customers can make payments in a variety of ways.
- Mail: To the address on your billing statement.
- Bill Pay: Home Bank checking account customers can make one-time or recurring payment within online banking or our mobile app. Simply click the red login box above to get started.
- In person: At any branch location.
- Automatic transfer: Set up with a banker at any location. Your loan payment will be automatically sent to Home Bank at the same time every month.
- DMI Mortgage: Log in here to access the DMI payment site.
- Using our Pay My Loan option by phone or online. These options are a convenience for loan customers who do not have a Home Bank checking account.
Pay My Loan by Telephone: Pay your loan quickly and securely by calling Customer Support during regular business hours at 866-401-9440. Please note that there is a convenience fee of $5.95 associated with this option.
Pay My Loan Online: Use your checking or savings account to make a one-time or recurring payment. First-time users, click the “Register Now” link in the lower right corner of the Welcome Page. Registered users may use this service at no cost.
Pay My Loan Online Guest Login: If you do not wish to register, you may make a one-time payment to your loan using a debit card or your checking or savings account. Please note that there is a convenience fee of $4.95 associated with this option.
Note: Please do not make your loan payoff via the Pay My Loan Online service. If you would like to pay off your loan, please contact customer service at 866-401-9440.