Staying in control of your cards has never been more important and we just made it more convenient.
Manage your family finances, report a lost or stolen card, track spending and more with our upgraded card management features on the Home Bank app.
Experience new benefits when logging in to the Home Bank mobile banking app. Card Management and spend tracking functionality will now be available from a single app – the Home Bank mobile app. You’ll still have all the features you’re used to in the Card Manager app, and more, including:
- Real-time card transaction notifications
- Enriched transactions to clearly see where your purchases are made
- Controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
- Simplified reporting of lost or stolen cards
- View credit card statements and make payments
- Tracking spending by month, category and more
- With the launch of our newly enhanced card management feature, the Home Bank Card Manager app will be unavailable. You will no longer need to access this app and should delete it from your mobile device.
- Starting April 5, 2023, access the Home Bank mobile app – just log in as usual and the app will let you know what’s new once it has been updated.
- After the update, be sure to log in to the Home Bank mobile app and tap Cards. For users with My Location and Notifications previously enabled in the Home Bank Card manager app, tapping Cards will ensure these features are activated within the new experience.
- Cards and controls will carry over from the Card Manager app to our Home Bank mobile app.
- Turn on automatic app updates so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable Live Updates in the Home Bank mobile app so you know what to expect and when.
User credentials remain the same, and all previously registered cards and alerts/controls will be available after the update is complete.
- Cards and controls will carry over from the Card Manager or CardValet app to the Home Bank mobile app. Please note: If you added an additional Home Bank card in Card Manager or CardValet, that card may need to be re-added so you can see it; however, the controls will still be in effect. If you customized alerts, please review those settings in the Home Bank mobile app.
- For customers who only have a business and/or credit card account and do not have access to Home Bank’s mobile app, you will still access the CardValet app to manage your cards.
- Starting April 5, 2023, to access the CardValet app – just log in as usual to experience more convenience, security and clarity.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.