What is "Mobile Wallet"?
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, in order to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments using your smart phone.
How do I get Mobile Wallet?
Getting the app used for Mobile Wallet is easy:
- Check to ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device.
- If it's not already installed, go to the app store for your device's operating system to see if the app is available for download.
- Once downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to load your card information into the app.
Is Mobile Wallet secure?
Using your card with Mobile Wallet provides the same fraud protection you receive with your card, with an added layer of security. When you pay in a store with Mobile Wallet services such as Apple Pay or Android Pay, you don’t share the information contained on your card. Instead, your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal.
Can I use Mobile Wallet with any other cards?
Both Apple Pay and Android Pay allow you to add multiple cards. However, you can also set a default card, and by choosing your card with us as your default, you will ensure quick and easy payments during checkout. If you have more than one card in your mobile wallet, you have the option of selecting any card during the payment process.
Questions about Mobile Wallet
If you have questions or concerns about Mobile Wallet, please contact your local branch or call Customer Service: 1-866-401-9440 during normal banking hours.
Android Pay App
Samsung Pay App
Compatible Samsung Devices:
Compatible Apple Devices:
Compatible Android Pay Devices
To use the Android Pay app, you need:
- An Android™ phone with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating system (OS) or newer running on your phone