Put our Home Bank debit and credit cards in your Mobile Wallet for easy and secure purchases.
Making payments with your Home Bank debit or credit cards has never been easier! Home Bank cards are now compatible with Mobile Wallet services such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, and to use your phone to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments.
When you pay in a store using Mobile Wallet services, you don’t share the information contained on your card. It's simple, convenient and secure:
- Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn't contain actual card information like your name or card number.
- Ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device, and if not go to your app store to see if it’s available for download.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your card information to the app.
What is "Mobile Wallet"?
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, in order to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments using your smart phone.
How do I get Mobile Wallet?
Getting the app used for Mobile Wallet is easy:
- Check to ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device.
- If it's not already installed, go to the app store for your device's operating system to see if the app is available for download.
- Once downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to load your card information into the app.
Is Mobile Wallet secure?
Using your card with Mobile Wallet provides the same fraud protection you receive with your card, with an added layer of security. When you pay in a store with Mobile Wallet services such as Apple Pay or Android Pay, you don’t share the information contained on your card. Instead, your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal.
Can I use Mobile Wallet with any other cards?
Both Apple Pay and Android Pay allow you to add multiple cards. However, you can also set a default card, and by choosing your card with us as your default, you will ensure quick and easy payments during checkout. If you have more than one card in your mobile wallet, you have the option of selecting any card during the payment process.
Questions about Mobile Wallet
If you have questions or concerns about Mobile Wallet, please contact your local branch or call Customer Care: 1-866-401-9440 during normal banking hours.
Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Mobile carrier charges may apply.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Google Pay and the Google Pay Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.