If you’re still stuffing cash in a shoebox, it’s time for an upgrade. Earn competitive interest and maintain access to your funds when you need it with five free debits a month.
- Interest bearing
- Waive the $3 monthly service charge when you maintain a $250 balance every day of the statement cycle. Charge waived for minors.
- 5 free debits per month; $3 each thereafter
- $5 minimum balance required to maintain account
- May be used for overdraft protection
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Ask your account representative for the most current interest rates and annual percentage yields. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for your account depend upon the applicable rate tier and can change at any time at our discretion. This is a variable rate account. Interest will be compounded daily and credited to your account at statement cycle. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (for example, checks). You must maintain a minimum balance in the account each day, and maintain the services required, to obtain the corresponding APY. A minor is anyone under 18 in Louisiana and under age 21 in Mississippi.