Your busy lifestyle requires a checking account that’s ready for action. Receive a full refund on service charges simply by choosing how you pay for your everyday purchases.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Simple checking designed for your lifestyle
- Non-interest bearing
- Refund the $8 monthly service charge when any one of the following transaction types, as described below, clears your account during a monthly statement cycle:
- 5 checks posted or
- 5 bill pay items posted, or
- 5 Point-of-Sale (POS) – merchant signature or PIN-based transactions (excludes ATM transactions), or
- 5 ACH debits
- OR refunded for primary account holders* 24 years and younger.
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- First standard order of checks free
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (monthly paper statement fee is $2. $2 fee is refunded for primary account holders* 62 years or greater.)
- Free Visa® debit card
- Surcharge-free ATMs available*
- Overdraft protection available
Compare our checking accounts with an at-a-glance chart.
*ATM Fees: No charge at Home Bank, Dolphin Debit and Community Cash Network ATMs. In addition, fees for all other ATM transactions will be refunded up to a maximum combined total of $10.00 per account, per statement cycle, for owners age 24 and under. Includes foreign ATM charges and Home Bank surcharges, combined. A "primary account holder" is defined as any of the first three names listed on an account.