Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Business hours should be dedicated to your business — and not spent making time-consuming bank trips. Sign up for online banking to manage company accounts right from the office.
- Manage accounts online anytime
- Available with any Home Bank business account
- View account information in real-time
- Secure log-on validation prevents unauthorized access
- Multiple user support
- Review transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View loan balance and make payments
- Initiate stop payments
- Download information to accounting software
- Optional ACH and Treasury Management services
- Pay anyone in the U.S. electronically
- Available online anytime
- Unlimited online bill payments with no fees
- Save time, checks, and postage costs
- Securely encrypted information
- Pay multiple bills with only one password
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Set up advance payments
- Guaranteed on-time payment delivery
Our On-Time Guarantee
Every scheduled payment you make will be paid on time or we'll pay your late fees. Plus, we will cover any losses due to unauthorized use of your account. We will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with Bill Pay's terms and conditions.
Contact your banker if you would like to enroll in Bill Pay.
Do I need a Home Bank account?
Yes. To use online banking services, you must have access to the Internet and a Home Bank account such as a checking, savings, certificate of deposit, or a loan account with us.
How much does online banking cost?
Business Online banking, Home Bank's small business online banking solution, is free. Online banking features allow you to check balances, make transfers between accounts and more in a secure environment.
How do I sign up for online banking?
If you have a Home Bank account, you can apply for online banking today. Simply come in to any one of our convenient locations to apply. Our bank representatives will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the service. As soon as you are assigned and Access ID and Password, you may begin using Home Bank's online banking service.
What can I do online?
With online banking at Home Bank, you can bank on your own schedule. You can enjoy the convenience of accessing your accounts from your computer right in your own home or wherever you have access to the internet — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can transfer money between designated accounts and download your posted transaction information from your account to your financial management software such as Quicken or Quickbooks. Also, you can access our financial calculators.
Which of my accounts can I view online?
You can view your deposit and loan accounts with us including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit and lines of credit.
For more information, read our Online Banking Disclosure.