Remote Deposit Capture
Our Remote Deposit Capture system was recently updated. All Remote Deposit Capture users will be required to delete browsing history to access the Remote Deposit Capture system successfully.
To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools, Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Delete in the Browsing History section.
- On the Delete Browsing History box, complete the following:
- Unselect Preserve Favorites website data
- Select Temporary Internet files
- Select Cookies.
- Click Delete, Click Ok.
ACH Manager was also updated recently. This update introduces a new user interface for Business Online users.
We have updated our Business Online product demo with the new ACH Manager user interface. In addition, an ACH Manager Reference Guide has been published. Click here to view a PDF of the new guide.
Update Key Points Include:
- Access to all previous ACH activity and history.
- A recent listing of ACH transactions automatically displays on the activity tab.
- Updated search functions allow you to limit or expand your results based on new criteria.
- A new ACH transaction can be created by clicking New Payment, New Collection, or Import File.
- ACH files requiring approval are displayed on the Business Online Banking Home page for users with approval permission.
- The button to process an ACH file has changed. The Process button has been replaced with a Complete ACH button.
We encourage you to review the Business Online Product Demo and ACH Manager Reference Guide at your convenience to learn more about the ACH Manager update.
If you have any questions, please contact Treasury Management Support at 337-572-2920.