Remote Deposit Capture
Cut out unnecessary trips to the bank and save on courier fees. Remote deposit capture is a great way to streamline business costs, while increasing productivity.
- Perfect for businesses that receive payments by check
- Scan checks from your desktop
- Consolidate funds from multiple locations into one bank
- Save time preparing deposits
- Make deposits anytime
- Act on returned items more quickly
- Reduce risk of check fraud
How do I apply?
Business customers may complete an application to enroll in remote deposit capture services at any of our banking centers. Certain restrictions may apply. Please contact us for pricing information.
What are the system requirements?
- For internet access you must have at minimum, a high-speed wired Internet connection such as a Cable or DSL connection with connection upload speed of at least 500 kbps. Use of a wireless connection is not recommended.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 500 MHz Pentium 3 Processor
- 20-50 MB HD storage space required
- 256 MB memory
- A local administrator should be a Windows user with administrative rights to download and install all components
- Default Web Browser – Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, or 8.0
- One USB 2.0 Port
- A Windows Operating System (North American versions only)
- Othe Alterna Tiff image viewer application, ability to run Active X controls and Macromedia Flash Player
- If a proxy server is being used, you will need the IP address, Port number and User ID/Password for Authentication to the Proxy.
- If the workstation must connect through a Corporate Firewall, a rule change must be applied to allow bidirectional communication of HTTPS requests (Port 443) and HTTPS responses.
*Application required. Available to business owners who qualify. Subject to Home Bank's credit criteria.