Know what's happening with your money? Set up alerts and relax.
You can enable account notifications in Personal Online Banking or Personal Mobile Banking.
- Want to know if your balance drops? An alert is sent instantly.
- Need to know when a deposit is made? You'll find out the moment it happens.
- Choose from a wide variety of alerts.
- Take Action! Use the notification response option to transfer funds on the spot, pay bills or take other actions.
- Quickly spot signs of fraud and identity theft, because you're in the know!
- Business users can also set up alerts within Business Online Banking.
Mobile account alerts are a great way to keep an eye on your finances wherever you are. Watch this video tutorial to learn more:
With Home Bank fraud monitoring, keeping your card safe is as easy as sending a text.
Our Card Fraud Text Alert service allows you to instantly keep tabs on suspicious card activity.
How it works:
With Card Fraud Text Alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your debit or credit card, you will receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text to confirm the transaction.
If a suspicious transaction appears on your card, you'll receive a text from code 37268 asking you to confirm if the activity is legitimate.
If you indicate the transaction is fraud, your card will be closed, and you will receive another message with a number to call for follow-up. If not, you are all set. The system will mark the transaction as legitimate, and you can get on with your day – simple as that.
If we have your mobile phone number on file, you do not have to do anything. It’s really that easy. If there is suspicious activity, we will send a text alert right away.
Call us at 866.401.9440 for more information.