Please be assured that we are here for you, and we will continue to serve our customers and communities during this challenging time. Banks are an essential service, and your Home Bank team remains dedicated to serving you and focused on maintaining continuous access to your accounts, loans and trusted bankers.
Our drive-thru lanes will be open to serve you during normal business hours.
We have temporarily suspended lobby service for the health of our employees, customers and communities.
If you need to meet with a banker, please call your local branch to schedule an appointment.
Magazine St. in New Orleans will be temporarily closed effective Monday, March 30. ATM and night deposit are available.
Longfarm Village in Baton Rouge will be open Monday-Friday, from 9am-3pm.
Our Catahoula branch will be open Monday-Friday, from 9am-1pm.
Regular hours for all banking centers are listed on our locations page.
Banking, Wherever You Are:
We strongly encourage using our online and mobile banking services for 24/7 access.
Download Our Apps
Personal Banking App: https://bit.ly/3aZPG3R
Business Banking App: https://bit.ly/39UBM37
Stay Connected to Your Accounts:
- Online banking – Set up online banking at www.Home24Bank.com.
- Online bill pay – Set up one-time or recurring payments.
- Mobile wallet – Add your debit card to your phone's mobile wallet and make touch-free payments.
- Mobile check deposit – Use our app to deposit checks remotely.
- ATMs – Use an ATM to access cash from checking or savings.
- Telebanc – 866-549-9430 Get your account balance, hear recent transactions and make account transfers.
- Customer service – Our customer service team can help with a variety of requests or questions. Give them a call at 866-401-9440.
- Call a banker directly – We are here for you. Reach out to your nearest location via phone during regular business hours.
We encourage all customers to contact us if they have special needs or circumstances which may arise at this time. Our clients who use HB Financial services can also reach out to our financial advisors for guidance and assistance.
Future updates will be included on this page. Please visit again for new information.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, visit CDC.gov.
For questions about FDIC deposit insurance coverage, visit www.fdic.gov.