Note: Our Customer Service Call Center hours have temporarily changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact us Mon-Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sat., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 866-401-9440.
Please be vigilant against cyber criminals during this time. Remember: Home Bank will never ask for your PIN or password.
We are currently accepting applications for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
For more info, contact a local branch, or call 1-866-401-9440.
Our drive-thru lanes are open during normal business hours.
We have temporarily suspended lobby service for the health of our employees, customers and communities. If you need to meet with a banker, please call your local branch to schedule an appointment.
Special Hours & Closures:
Magazine St. in New Orleans, no lobby service - ATM and night deposit are available.
Longfarm Village in Baton Rouge - open 9 a.m. -3 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Catahoula - Open 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Regular hours for all banking centers are listed on our locations page.
Download Our Apps
Personal Banking App: https://bit.ly/3aZPG3R
Business Banking App: https://bit.ly/39UBM37
Stay Connected to Your Accounts:
- Online banking – Set up online banking at www.Home24Bank.com.
- Online bill pay – Set up one-time or recurring payments.
- Mobile wallet – Add your debit card to your phone's mobile wallet and make touch-free payments.
- Mobile check deposit – Use our app to deposit checks remotely.
- ATMs – Use an ATM to access cash from checking or savings.
- Telebanc – 866-549-9430 Get your account balance, hear recent transactions and make account transfers.
- Customer service – Our customer service team can help with a variety of requests or questions. Give them a call at 866-401-9440. Contact us Mon-Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sat., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Call a banker directly – We are here for you. Reach out to your nearest location via phone during regular business hours.
We encourage all customers to contact us if they have special needs or circumstances which may arise at this time. Our clients who use HB Financial services can also reach out to our financial advisors for guidance and assistance.
Future updates will be included on this page. Please visit again for new information.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, visit CDC.gov.
For questions about FDIC deposit insurance coverage, visit www.fdic.gov.