Regular hours for all banking centers are listed on our locations page.
Note: Our Customer Service Call Center hours are currently Mon-Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sat., 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 866-401-9440.
Workplace and Banking Safety
The well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority. To maintain a safe environment during this time, we’ve made a few changes in our lobbies. Here’s what to expect:
- Our banking centers are complying with local and state masking requirements. Please wear a mask when visiting our lobbies. We will be wearing masks for your safety, too.
- We have increased our cleaning practices and frequently use antibacterial wipes on high-touch items, like drive thru tubes.
- We’ve temporarily suspended coffee and popcorn service.
- We’ve placed social distancing reminders along our lobby floors to help customers maintain safe spacing.
- We’ve removed some of our lobby seating to allow for better social distancing.
- We will allow for a limited number of customers in the branch at one time. Each location’s capacity will vary. If capacity is reached, a staff member will give customers the option to wait, use the drive thru or make an appointment for another time.
Home Bank is monitoring recommended guidelines for safety in each community we serve. As conditions change, we will adapt our response, and we look forward to resuming full hours and branch capacities. Visit this page again for updates.
We encourage all customers to contact us if they have special needs or circumstances which may arise at this time. Our clients who use HB Financial services can also reach out to our financial advisors for guidance and assistance.