Health Savings Account (HSA)
They say if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything. But staying healthy isn't always cheap. You shouldn't have to choose between having money or your health. Start saving now for future medical expenses so you can have more of both in the future.
This free specialized savings account was designed to supplement your high deductible health plan so you can afford medical bills, prescription medication, and anything else you might need. Make sure you're protected against illness and unexpected health bills. Start saving today.
- Save for future health costs
- Interest bearing account
- Contribute funds pre-tax
- Earnings grow tax-deferred
- Unlimited check writing for qualified medical expenses
- High deductible health plan required
- No monthly/annual service charge
- Low $25 set-up fee
- No minimum balance to maintain
- No use-it-or-lose-it restrictions
- Free Visa® HSA debit card
- Free online banking with optional bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Telebanc phone access
- $50 to open
*A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account that you set up with a qualified HSA trustee or custodian to pay or reimburse certain medical expenses you incur. You must be an eligible individual to qualify for an HSA. You can learn much more about Health Savings Accounts by contacting your Home Bank representative and/or reviewing IRS Publication 969 here.